StockRock is a well-proven, hard wearing, chalk-like, farm race surface which cements well and is easy on the cows' hooves
StockRock is the ultimate surface for your farm races. When applied to farm races in accordance with the StockRock Installation Guide, cow flow to and from the shed is dramatically improved, and herd lameness is reduced. StockRock is self cementing. Farmers find that sharp stones no longer appear in the yards. No sharp stones means reduced risk of stone bruises and hoof infections. Ask any farmer who uses StockRock and they will tell you this is the best product they have ever seen or used on their farm races.
For more information, visit www.stockrock.co.nz
Most farmers like Shane to call out to their farm to visit the area requiring StockRock. A site visit is a free, no obligation part of the quotation process.
Shane can discuss the options for purchase-only of StockRock right through to supply, delivery and installation of StockRock.
- Reduce cow lameness on dairy farms by up to 90%
- Hard wearing - no maintenance for 3 years or longer
- Light-weight - get more sq metres of finished surface area for every tonne ordered
- StockRock handles wet weather and high useage
- Cows can walk on the newly surfaced race straight after StockRock has been applied
- Versatility - shed stored to ensure dryness of product for year round availability