Maximin Zinc Plus
* Independent laboratory testing has shown Maximin Zinc Plus provides more mineral availability to the animal than any competitor product currently on the market.
NEW product Maximin Zinc Plus provides you with peace of mind by utilising high quality mineral inputs included at a ratio for optimal animal health. Maximin Zinc Plus is safe to use, free flowing and wont separate out when added to your herds supplementary feed.
MaxiMin Zinc Plus contains Optimate plus Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium and Phosphorus and ACVM registered Zinc Oxide (#A006944). The Magnesium, Phosphorus and Sodium are all supplied from a range of readily animal available minerals and feed additives and Calcium from Calcium Carbonate.
With the added benefit of the inclusion of 30% Optimate which can assist in reducing excess rumen ammonium levels. Optimate can also assist with minimising the effects of rye grass staggers, acts as a rumen buffer and can aid in reducing nitrogen losses into the environment.
Maximin Zinc Plus can be used with most on-farm feed systems and can be blended with any supplementary feed. Maximin Zinc Plus can either be mixed on-farm or request your feed supplier to add it to your supplementary feeds.
- Safe: ACVM Registered Zinc # A006944
- Aids in binding fungal toxins
- Aids in absorbing sporidesmin
- Can assist with minimising the effects of Facial Eczema
- Wont separate out when added to feeds
- With the added benefit of the inclusion of 30% Optimate